TOPIC: Leading Through Empowerment
- How to empower ourselves at our work?
- How to create an empowering environment that affects the whole working culture?
- How to engage and empower our colleagues more to reach better results?
Date: 11st November, Tuesday, 14:00-15:00 (CEST Time)
Keith Parker, senior trainer at Develor will present to you the topic that will enable you to empower yourself and your environment.
- Clarify what empowerment means and what it may bring to an organization
- Enable ourselves to become more self-empowered
- become aware and manage uncertainties
- be able to create and nurture an empowering environment as a leader
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
- What is empowerment and what is it not
- How we act & behave when we are self-empowered
- Traps and mistakes to avoid
- Preconditions of empowerment
- Helpful tips to create an empowering environment
- Personal engagement & action plan
Client said:“I enjoyed the attractive, stimulating and involving style of the trainer, it made it so alive, real and entertaining.“”
By signing up for the workshop, you’ll get access to the session above via Go-To-Webinar. Each of them will be recorded, so you can access the learning materials any time you need them!
Fee: 10 EUR/person/session (introductory fee)
Registration deadline: 6th November.
You will receive further information regarding the registration after signing up for the workshop.
If you need more information, contact us!