TOPIC: Managing Leadership Tasks
- How to ensure a proactive and yet balanced leadership style that focuses really on leading instead of working in a reactive, survival mode?
- What is the current and desired distribution of your various leadership tasks?
- How to establish a leadership routine that helps to incorporate all levels of leadership tasks?
Date: 2nd December, Tuesday, 10:30-11:30 (CEST Time)
Keith Parker, senior trainer at Develor will present to you the topic that will enable you to manage your leadership tasks more aligned with the vision
- Avoid reactive, survival mode and focus more on real leading
- Plan and manage our leaderships tasks more consciously
- Enable ourselves to keep focusing on the high level objectives
- Create a sustainable control over our leadership tasks
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Components of individual & managerial performance
- The Leadership Whirlpool model
- The 4 types of leadership tasks and their goals in leadership work
- Traps: why we don’t do the higher level tasks
- Leadership calendar
Client said:“I enjoyed the attractive, stimulating and involving style of the trainer, it made it so alive, real and entertaining.“”
By signing up for the workshop, you’ll get access to the session above via Go-To-Webinar. Each of them will be recorded, so you can access the learning materials any time you need them!
Fee: 10 EUR/person/session (introductory fee)
Registration deadline: 27th November.
You will receive further information regarding the registration after signing up for the workshop.
If you need more information, contact us!