Save the Date!
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CONFERENCE
4th March 2015 – Budapest, Hungary
Customer Experience is a key differentiator of today’s business. Based on DEVELOR’s International Customer Experience Research 2014, corporate decision makers reported 21% total income loss in case of fail to provide positive, brand consistent CX. This is a huge amount at stake.
Technology clearly has a key role, but it’s crucial for organisations to look more broadly, considering the importance of internal factors and human resources. Around 90% of top companies manages CX amongst the highest ranked strategic topics, and almost all aims to be the CX leader of their business segment.
Join a dedicated group of international CEOs, CMOs, CX Managers and Retail Directors to learn more about this strategic issue and share your practices.
- The results of the International Customer Experience Survey 2014
- Governance Model to drive Customer Loyalty
- Alignment of Customer Touchpoints
- Keynote speech of 2014 CX Award winners
- NPS+ – the new way to detect subconscious CX drivers
CORPORATE CASE STUDIES – INTERNATIONAL CX PROJECTS
- State-of-Art Online Solutions
- Big Data and Personalization
- International Engagement Project to drive CX
- Internal CX audit in practice
- 21st Century Call Centre for client retention
- Learning intervention driving measurable CX
- The presentation of the winners of “Best CX Projects Award 2014”
- “Best CX Project Award 2014” Ceremony
Conference application details will be announced on 15th January 2015.